Antibody Library Screening Service
Creative BioMart Vir-Sci is one of the authoritative and recognized experts in antibody library screening service. Creative BioMart Vir-Sci is mainly engaged in offering quality and personalized services of antibody library screening to meet customers' various demands.
Phage display library technology refers to the cloning and expression of all the variable area genes from an animal into a phage, then the peptide or protein are displayed on the phage surface. By screening clones with specific antibody genes with different antigens, corresponding specific antibodies can be obtained.
To construct the antibody library, the complete set of variable region genes of B cells must be cloned first. The total mRNAs were extracted from relevant cells, and the IgV region cDNA was amplified by RT-PCR, and cloned into the island expression vector for expression as a random combinatorial antibody library, and subsequently selected for screened. Antigen-coated solid phase medium is used to bound antigen-specific phage antibody (PhAb), and then the specific PhAb is washed off from the antigen column by acid or base elution methods.
In addition to being able to detect monoclonal antibodies that bind to a specific target with high affinity, screening strategies can also be applied for enhancement other properties, such as enhanced stability, resistance to proteases, heterozygous system aggregation behavior and expression levels, and even antibody-mediated catalysis.
- Recombinant increased the efficiency of plasmid connection.
- A large number of candidate antibody clones can be obtained by combining NGS sequencing with phage display technology.
- Vitro screening greatly reduces antibody cycle.
- Antibody genes can be obtained by direct modification.
Figure 1. Schematic diagram of antibody library screening
- Creative BioMart Vir-Sci can construct immune antibody library and isolate monoclonal antibodies with high specificity and affinity from species such as monkey, mouse, rat, hamster, guinea pig, rabbit, chicken, dog, cow, goat and sheep.
- A series of high-quality pre-made libraries for library screening services.
- Ensuring high efficiency and quality antibody library screening service and strict preparation process for antibody library screening.
- Competitive price in the market of antibody library screening.
- Short turnaround time, and urgent services are available.
- Ensure 24/7 online service.
Workflow of Antibody Library Screening Service at Creative BioMart Vir-Sci
Creative BioMart Vir-Sci provides antibody library screening services and uses the standard process recognized by the international academic community to satisfy all kinds of experiments. Creative BioMart Vir-Sci is professional in antibody library screening. With years of rich experience, our experts can offer high-quality antibody library screening services to meet the needs for customers. If you are seeking for related services, please feel free to contact us. We are pleased to leverage our rich experience and advanced platform to provide the best service and the most qualified products for you.
- Hoogenboom, H. R. Selecting and screening recombinant antibody libraries. Nature Biotechnology. 2005, 23(9): 1105-1116.
- Winter, G.; et al. Making antibodies by phage display technology. Annual Review of Immunology. 1994, 12(1): 433-455.
- Li, Z. D.; et al. Structural analysis and molecular modeling of two anti-trichosanthin IgE clones from phage antibody library. Cell Research. 1997, 7(2): 171-178.